Monday, April 19, 2010

Pretty Babies!

Over Easter we had the opportunity for my cousin's wife, who is an amazing photographer, to take some pictures of Molly and David! She just sent them to us and I am super excited to have some "real" pictures of the babies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is David on top of an upside-down old john boat out at Merrimac - no worries - I am actually holding him up from the back side!

He didn't stay happy for very long - so these are the best two we got!
I LOVE these overalls and think it is a super sweet picture!


At this point in the afternoon Molly wasn't all to happy to be taking pictures . . . again!
What got her to smile? Talking about suckers and her Daddy!




Charissa (my cousin-in-law!) was taking pictures of my sister and cousin - Molly kept running into the picture! She wanted to pose here too!


She kept telling me it was "whinny" [windy!]

We tried to get a picture of the two of them together, but Molly wouldn't hold David- she would just push him over =( Maybe next time!

Thanks Charissa! They look great!

No comments: