Saturday, December 18, 2010

The letter that made my year!

Let me give you a recap of last week.

Monday Dec 13, 2010 1:00 pm

Meaghan: "Jamon, have you checked the mail yet?"
Jamon : " No Meaghan, I've told you, they said it wouldn't be here until the 15th."
Meaghan: "Well, go check for me anyways - maybe it will get here early!"
Jamon: " Whatever, okay I will"

1:30 pm

Jamon: "It wasn't there, sorry:
Meaghan: "Dang, well it will probably come tomorrow!"
Jamon: "Did you even hear what I said about the 15th?"

Tuesday Dec 14, 2010 - Repeat

Wednesday Dec 15, 2010 - Repeat

Thursday Dec 16, 2010 - Repeat

Friday Dec 17, 2010 - Repeat

Sprinkle in a couple of near nervous break downs.
Sleepless nights
My mom and I driving Jamon crazy.
Meaghan on edge the ENTIRE week.
Jamon cool as a cucumber.

Jamon: "I called the admissions office. They mailed the letters Wednesday."
Meaghan: "Okay, whew! I was getting a little freaked out!"
Jamon: " A little?"

IT FINALLY CAME TODAY!


Jamon let me open the letter. The only word I saw was that "Congratulations!" Imagine lots of jumping up and down, hugs and kisses, tears (from me!) and phone calls or texts to everyone we know!

I know some of the hardest and most stressful years of our lives are headed our way; but right now it's just amazing! I am so proud of Jamon!

3 comments:

The Murdocks said...

That is so awesome for you guys! I am so excited for you! It'll all be worth it in the end! When do you move?

Allison said...

Congratulations, Jamon and Meaghan! What an exciting adventure ahead - and Merry Christmas!

Jamon, Meaghan, Molly, and David said...

I soo just realized ya'll had commented!

Natalie - We won't move until July probably! I am sooo stinking excited though! #1 I've never lived in a large city and #2 a temple is being built there! YAY! :)

Allison - I hope ya'll had a wonderful Christmas! Thank you so much AND what's been happening?!? It's been forever!