Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Doan Reunion - Yellowstone

We also had the opportunity to visit Yellowstone while we were in Idaho! I haven't been since I was 10 or so, and Jamon has never been! We spent the day driving around and stopping at anything that looked interesting! 


It was so beautiful! 

We saw lots of wildlife! 


I didn't get a picture of it, BUT I did see a bear's bum. :)


We drove over to Old Faithful, and it went off while we were in the parking lot. :/ 

So we waiting an hour and fifteen minutes.


That's a long wait for impatient kiddos who can't run around because they *may* fall through the ground into boiling hot water. 




Finally! It was worth the wait.



We drove around for the rest of the day and enjoyed the beautiful scenery! 


Jamon and I have decided that when we are old (meaning no kids :) we will have to take motorcycles up and drive around again! 

No comments: