Friday, June 4, 2010

Memorial Day Fun

Memorial Weekend was so much fun! A lot of my family came into town and we went to Mudbug Madness and had a BLAST! We even got a babysitter for the first time since David was born! And I realized that it was the first time we have left Molly with a real babysitter and not family! Jamon and I had a great time eating greasy fried food and dancing to the zydeco music! So much fun!



On Monday I had to work, BOO, but Jamon went to his sister Kara's house for a Memorial Day party! I wanted to go soo bad! I know they had an great time!




Molly loves the water! Jamon said she swam around the pool with her life jacket and tube for as long as he would let her!

1 comment:

Sparks said...

Way to go, my daughter is almost 6 and I still haven't left her with a sitter!! LOL