Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby David turns One!

I thought since it has been a [whole] year; I would post a little vintage David!

Here we are still in the hospital - I love the way newborns sleep with their hands about their heads. :)
I took this one with my mom about a week after he was born (and then played with it a little in photoshop)


So now that I'm all sentimental now.... Back to the party!

Having "cut and paste" issues right now... so sorry for the order!

Enjoying his cupcake!


It was soo funny. You know how adults close their eyes and savor food as they eat it?
Well check out this little guy. Apparently chocolate cupcakes = heaven. {Obviously!}






It was so much fun to celebrate with all our local family! We all had a wonderful time! I can't believe how big he is getting!

At birth: 7lbs 9 oz
One year: 24 lbs

Has 4 [and 1/2] teeth
Crawls and cruises - stood by himself for about 30 seconds @ his party though!
Has had his first hair cut and dentist appointment
Loves to follow his sister around (already the typical little brother!)
Plays in my cabinets (in my pots and pans)
Will crawl up to Mama and Daddy to give kisses
Demands to feed himself. No more baby food here!
Steals cups with chocolate milk in them
Loves his stuffed tiger and alligator

Happy Birthday to my baby boy!

2 comments:

Alysha said...

Oh my goodness he is soooo big!! Wyatt appreciates all the hand-me-downs. He is already out of newborn sizes and up to 3 months!

The Otis Family said...

WOW. Has it really been a year. He's such a cutie. Glad the party was a success. You never know how kids are going to react to their 1st b-day party.