Monday, February 28, 2011

Hair Cut!





Yes Molly is nearly three years old and I FINALLY cut her hair for the first time last week! I was super nervous due to (If you have ever met Molly, you know why I would be nervous.) Anyways, due to the fact that she does not stop moving unless she is asleep [or watching Care Bears but that is not always a sure thing]

She actually did great! Some of her comments:

"Momma BE CAREFUL!"
"Watch my ears"
"No pull my hair Momma!"

Since she was so good she got straw"babies" (berries) as a treat before bed!

And if her first hair cut isn't enough excitement; she got gum stuck in her hair tonight.
You might wonder "Why would a 2 year old have gum?" The answer to your question would be that she is a purse thief. Countless times I have caught her; empty gum package in hand, saying "Momma you need to buy more gum!" {Because she ate it all, just in case you were wondering. }

So she had her first AND second haircut the last two weeks. Lucky girl!

3 comments:

Alysha said...

I LOVE that first picture of Molly! That is definitely going in our family collage frame. (The pictures in it are all wayy outdated, from before I left for college.)

Jamon, Meaghan, Molly, and David said...

I know- I really like it too. It sums up her crazy little personality pretty well!

ANNND we need more pics of Wyatt pronto! :)

The Otis Family said...

It's easier to cut boys hair. You just buzz it all off. Girls you actually have to have some style too it. I think you did a great job.