Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Catch Up!













ARG! I can't figure out why this stuff won't cut and paste! Well............

The first three pictures are of Ava and Molly getting warm after playing in the snow! Cozy and watching Scooby Doo!

One of Molly giving Ava a hug

One of me getting ready to throw a snow ball at Molly..... eh heh heh

Molly making a snow "fairy" (snow angels are so last year)

Cleaning Nana's Car

And one "cleaning" Nana's walkway


ANYWAYS. Molly had a blast. She wanted to go out all day long! And she is still asking about where all the snow went! I guess she will have a great time in Missouri!

3 comments:

MG said...

They are so cute. Ava and Molly are going to miss each other.

Unknown said...

I know - that is going to be the worst part about leaving. Molly already asks to see Ava everyday (and we see them at least once week!) It is going to break her little heart! I will be so sad for them!

The Otis Family said...

Great pics. Glad they could get out in the snow. Personally, it's fun for kids but terrible for Mom's. All those wet clothes, etc lying around in the house drives me crazy.