Monday, August 8, 2011

White Coat Ceremony


Last Thursday was Jamon's White Coat Ceremony, which is exactly what it sounds like! To paraphrase what the speakers said; this is the official start of his med school career and a reminder of the qualities that physicians should posses (compassion, integrity, the ability to make people wait half naked in small rooms.....)
Walking back to the car to head to the reception! I think a lot of Jamon's class mates will think he has three kids! Our nephew S. came up to visit us, mostly, I believe, because the school gave out tickets to a MLS game....but I can deal with that! Molly and David had a blast with him!

Taking the Oath...of something or another.... don't quite remember..... :)

Class of 2015!

First day of actual class was today! I'm sure it is going great! Good luck guys!



3 comments:

Alysha said...

Love that picture of him holding hands with the kiddos! I love it! Post lots more because now that you stay at home all the time you have nothing else to do, right? ;)

The Otis Family said...

Yeah! It's the beginning of your adventure.

Jamon, Meaghan, Molly, and David said...

Ha ha, yes Alysha the only thing I do is bake cupcakes and take naps! Lol I am totally enjoying it though!

@Kaye We are super excited! How are yall doing? Are you still in Brownlee or did you get moved to the new ward?