Friday, April 13, 2012

Jamon's Birthday!

We celebrated Jamon's 28th birthday last month! - On a related note, does anyone else completely forget how old they are? Any time anyone asks how old I am (or Jamon) my mind goes blank for at least 10 seconds! It's pathetic. :)


Molly decided that her daddy needed a pirate party! So we got hats, swords, and had some fun!

A duffel bag from Molly and David for his Saturday morning basketball games


Ties from my parents

And a card from my Nana
(She always makes Jamon feel special that she remembers his birthday!)

Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Sparks said...

What a fun dad to wear the pirate get-up!

And yes...I totally forget how old I am! I think it's because I don't want to admit how old I really am! LOL

Alysha said...

Two months- we've missed you! ;) And Happy Birthday to Jamon too. He makes a good pirate!

Jamon, Meaghan, Molly, and David said...

Haha - I am not even a prompt "reply-er"

Cindy - So glad to know I'm not the only not the only one! It always makes me feel a little goofy! :)

Ahhhhnnnnd Alysha - You are so one to talk :P I'm always checking yours looking for new pictures and disappointed! lol! I guess we both better step up our game!