Friday, April 19, 2013

Easter 2013

I love Easter! 
I love that we get the opportunity to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior on beautiful spring Sundays! Easter alwasy feels like a fresh start to me, a better time to reevaluate our lives and habits, than say New Years. It gives me an opportunity to see where I am in this journey and ponder changes I need to make! And General Conference! Really it's a great time of year! 

Not only that (hello, superficial Meaghan!) I love.love.love coordinating Easter outfits. I mean really, do kids really ever look as good as they do on Easter Sunday? I try to do this at Christmas too, but spring colors are so much more fun! 

This year we dyed eggs

Some goodies were left in baskets
 He's super excited - can you tell? 

That Bunny is so smart! "How did he know, Mom?!"

And since *someone* forgot about the community Easter Egg hunt (apparently having a 3 week old is NOT an acceptable excuse) the Easter Bunny left eggs in our back yard! Yay for him! 




And then on to the awesome outfits! 
Tangent here ----> I spent admittedly too much time finding the cutest navy and white dress for Molly to match David's shirt. And the zipper broke Sunday morning. GAH. Quick closet check found another dress that worked. Apparently I should have just looked there first anyways...

We tried to take pictures.
Tried




David has decided against smiling for the camera
George wanted to know why we were trusting the 4 year old to hold him
Molly smiled! 

 
Oh well. Better luck next year! 
:) 

No comments: