Tuesday, April 16, 2013

February 2013


David is 3?!?! Cliche' I know, but it is amazing how quickly time has gone by! We've been in Kansas City almost 2 years now! Here is what my little (*ahem BIG ) looked like when we moved here! 



Just LOOK at that chubby face! <3 and="" be="" crazy="" david="" even="" feisty="" guy.="" has="" he="" held="" his="" is="" just="" loved="" moments="" my="" nbsp="" of="" old-ed-ness="" on="" p="" still="" sweet="" though="" to="" wants="" year="">

He is 38 inches tall and weighs 36 pounds
Loves anything with wheels
Papa's truck (and Papa in general) = greatest ever
Wants to do everything "By myself"
Always wants to say the prayer
Likes to sing "I am a Child of God"
Expert train track engineer
Learning to ride a big boy bike with training wheels
Hates getting his hair cut
Finally loves nursery again! :)

Since I am writing this a little late ---> David has been an amazing big brother! I was so worried about him being dethroned as the baby of the family, but he has been amazing! He loves putting George's sassy back in and is in charge of making sure George has his elephant and a blanket! He also is the ultimate diaper change spectator! Ha ha I hear "The baby pooped AGAIN?" every time I go to change the little one! 

So proud of this big guy. He is just as sweet as any mama could ask for! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MORE SNOW :(




Do you want to know something? I hate snow. Hate.Hate.Hate.
It is wet and cold and horrible. :::shiver:::

Naturally, the kids love it!
And again I am so thankful Jamon took them out to play in it! I am in charge of the hot chocolate making and marshmallow distributing! 

No comments: